Here are the top 5 places to catch Muay Thai fights in Bangkok:
- Lumpinee Stadium. Despite being located out of town, Lumpinee Stadium hosts the best fights in the country.
- Rajadamnern Stadium.
- Channel 7 Stadium.
- MX Muay Xtreme.
- MBK Fight Nights.
Where to watch Muay Thai fights in Bangkok?
- Here’s my list of the best stadiums to watch Muay Thai fights in Bangkok: One of the sport’s two most important arenas, as well as a historical landmark being the first Muay Thai stadium built in Thailand. The Rajadamnern Stadium is my top recommendation for the spot to catch the best Muay Thai fights in Bangkok.
How much does it cost to watch Muay Thai in Bangkok?
Watching Muay Thai at Bangkok’s Rajadamnern Stadium In those days a ticket for the Muay Thai matches cost anything from 70 to 300 baht. Today, there are a variety of tickets available from third class for 500 baht to ringside for 2,000 baht.
Where can I watch Thai boxing in Thailand?
Rajadamnern Stadium (Ratchadamnoen Stadium) The Rajadamnern Stadium is my top recommendation for the spot to catch the best Muay Thai fights in Bangkok. Not only is it more accessible than the famed Lumpinee stadium, it hosts elite fights on par with the standards at Lumpinee.
Where can I watch the fight in Thailand?
Here are the best places to watch a thrilling Muay Thai fight in Bangkok.
- New Lumpinee Boxing Stadium. Stadium, Sports Center.
- Rajadamnern Boxing Stadium. Stadium, Sports Center.
- Siam Boxing Stadium. Stadium.
- Channel 7 Boxing Stadium. Stadium, Sports Center.
- Bangkok Boxing Stadium. Stadium, Sports Center.
- Rangsit Boxing Stadium.
What channel is Muay Thai on in Thailand?
BBTV’s Channel 7HD is one of the longest-running broadcasters in Thailand, airing Muay Thai fights since 1970.
Do Muay Thai fighters get paid?
Muay Thai fighters make around 10,000 to 15,000 baht which is about $300 – 450 per fight. The top fighters make up to 60,000 baht that is around $4000. Fighters of the lower rank make even less which is around $100 per fight. As compared to the boxers or MMA fighters, Muay Thai fighters do not make much money.
Who is the best Muay Thai fighter?
Thailand’s 10 Most Legendary Muay Thai Fighters
- Samart Payakaroon. A Muay Thai legend, Samart’s prowess in the ring saw him win 4 Lumpinee belts as well as becoming a WBC world boxing champion.
- Dieselnoi Chor Thanasukarn.
- Tongchai Tor Silachai.
- Sagat Petchyindee.
- Pud Pad Noy Worawoot.
- Somrak Kamsing.
- Apidej Sit-Hirun.
What channel is Muay Thai on?
Thai TV channels ( Channel 3, TV5, TV7, etc.) broadcast Muay Thai events on Thai TV almost every day. Then almost all these channels have their own dedicated website where they broadcast live streaming of Muay Thai events.
Where is Muay Thai most popular?
Muay Thai, or Thai boxing, is the most famous form of boxing in Thailand and the country’s national sport. Muay Thai is slowly trickling into Western rings as well, with its popularity becoming too great for the sport to remain solely in Thailand.
How long is a Thai boxing match?
A traditional Muay Thai match is five rounds. Each round is three minutes in length with a two minute rest in between. The scoring, strategy, general rhythm and tempo of competition all rely on this length.
Is Rajadamnern stadium open?
BOOKING. Rajadamnern Stadium operates 2 days a week on every Wednesday and Thursday. Door opens from 6.00 PM onward. The seating is provided in 4 classes from Ring Side, Club Class, 2nd Class and 3rd Class.