Light heavyweight (175 lb/79.4 kg)
|Dmitry Bivol Super champion Russia 18–0 (11 KO) May 21, 2016||Artur Beterbiev Russia 16–0 (16 KO) October 18, 2019||Joe Smith Jr. United States 27–3 (21 KO) April 10, 2021|
Who was the oldest heavyweight boxing champion?
- At the age of 45 George Foreman became the oldest Heavyweight Champion in boxing, in a bout against then Champion Michael Moorer (26).
Who is the greatest boxer of all time?
Sportco lists down ten of the greatest boxers of all time to step inside the boxing ring.
- Jack Dempsey. Record: 53-6(43 KOs)
- Rocky Marciano. Record: 49-0(43 KOs)
- Roy Jones Jr. Record: 66-9(47 KOs)
- Sugar Ray Leonard. Record: 36-3(25 KOs)
- Joe Louis. Record: 66-3(52 KOs)
- Mike Tyson.
- Manny Pacquiao.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
What weight was Muhammad Ali?
Heavyweight /: What weight was Muhammad Ali?
Who has the most knockouts in boxing?
- Billy Bird (138)
- Archie Moore (132)
- Young Stribling (129)
- Sam Langford (128)
- Buck Smith (120)
- Kid Azteca (114)
- George Odwell (111)
- Sugar Ray Robinson, Alabama Kid (108)
What weight is Canelo Alvarez?
The maximum weight for a super middleweight is 168 pounds. Canelo weighed in at 167.4 pounds for his last fight, against Billy Joe Saunders. Plant weighed in at 167.6 pounds for his last fight, against Caleb Truax. We’ll drop in full results once the weigh-in wraps Friday afternoon.