Top 10 boxers by most KOs
- Billy Bird (138)
- Archie Moore (132)
- Young Stribling (129)
- Sam Langford (128)
- Buck Smith (120)
- Kid Azteca (114)
- George Odwell (111)
- Sugar Ray Robinson, Alabama Kid (108)
Who has a 100% knockout rate?
Edwin Valero – 27–0 (27) 100% The only fighter on the list with a 100 per cent record, the Venezuelan had dynamite in his hands. He remains the only WBC champion in the governing bodies history to win every fight in his career by knockout.
Who has the greatest boxing record?
Who is the greatest boxing athlete of all time?
- Muhammad Ali — Throughout his entire career, he only lost one fight by knockout.
- Julio Cesar Chavez — professional record of 107-6-2 with 88 knockouts.
- Floyd Mayweather — 43-0 professional record, with 26 knockouts.
- Sugar Ray Robinson — 175-19-6 record, with 109 knockouts.
Who has the hardest recorded punch?
In 2017, Francis Ngannou paid a visit to UFC Performance Institute where he created the world record for the hardest punch ever measured. The Cameroon-born fighter recorded a punch of 129,161 units, which surpassed the previous record held by kickboxer Tyrone Spong.
What does KO mean in boxing?
In boxing, a knockout is a situation in which a boxer wins the fight by making his or her opponent fall to the ground and be unable to stand up before the referee has counted to ten. I had 27 fights of which I won 25 by knockout.
Who has never lost in boxing?
1. Rocky Marciano. The most famous boxer on this list is undoubtedly former heavyweight champion and hall of famer Rocky Marciano of Massachusetts. ‘The Brockton Blockbuster’ ranks as one of the greatest ever with his record of 49-0 with 43 Kos between 1947 and 1955.
Who is the number 1 boxer of all time?
Floyd Mayweather has been crowned the greatest boxer of all time. ‘MONEY’ held multiple world titles in five weight classes and is not only regarded as one of the greatest defensive boxers ever but the most accurate.
What boxer has 16 first round knockouts?
Undefeated super middleweight prospect Edgar Berlanga Jr. (16-0, 16 KOs) goes 1-on-1 with Kevin Iole to look ahead to his fight versus Demond Nicholson on Saturday at Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida. Take the greatest boxing minds in the world, those who haven’t been in the gym when Edgar Berlanga Jr.
How old is Berlanga?
1. Joe Louis (66-3, 52 KOs) Why He’s Here: Joe Louis is the standard bearer for heavyweight champions.
Who is the fastest puncher?
The record for the fastest punch is held by Keith Liddel who registered a punch at 45 miles per hour.
Who is the strongest boxer?
George Foreman has been named the hardest-hitting heavyweight of all time ahead of fellow boxing legend Mike Tyson. ‘Big’ George, 71, captured the heavyweight championship twice in his illustrious fighting career and was widely feared for his destructive punching power.
Which boxer has heaviest punch?
1. Mike Tyson. For six rounds, the peak Mike Tyson was possibly the most devastating fighter ever seen, although trainer Don Turner once reminded me: “After six rounds he isn’t the same.” At his best, Tyson combined speed and power.