Top 10 boxers by most KOs
- Billy Bird (138)
- Archie Moore (132)
- Young Stribling (129)
- Sam Langford (128)
- Buck Smith (120)
- Kid Azteca (114)
- George Odwell (111)
- Sugar Ray Robinson, Alabama Kid (108)
Who got knocked out the most in boxing history?
Most knockouts ( Billy Bird ) Having the most knockouts in boxing history is definitely something to brag about. Billy Bird holds the record for the most knockouts with a whopping 138 wins by KO. He fought 356 times in his career, something unheard of nowadays.
Who has a 100% knockout rate?
Edwin Valero – 27–0 (27) 100% The only fighter on the list with a 100 per cent record, the Venezuelan had dynamite in his hands. He remains the only WBC champion in the governing bodies history to win every fight in his career by knockout.
Who has never lost in boxing?
1. Rocky Marciano. The most famous boxer on this list is undoubtedly former heavyweight champion and hall of famer Rocky Marciano of Massachusetts. ‘The Brockton Blockbuster’ ranks as one of the greatest ever with his record of 49-0 with 43 Kos between 1947 and 1955.
Did Mayweather ever lost a fight?
Or both.” Either way, Mayweather was going to the Olympics in Atlanta where he would eventually suffer his most recent — and controversial — loss to Bulgarian boxer Serafim Todorov. While Mayweather set out to claim the top spot for his country, he had to settle for bronze. It was the last time he lost a bout.
Who has the hardest recorded punch?
In 2017, Francis Ngannou paid a visit to UFC Performance Institute where he created the world record for the hardest punch ever measured. The Cameroon-born fighter recorded a punch of 129,161 units, which surpassed the previous record held by kickboxer Tyrone Spong.
What was Mike Tyson’s knockout percentage?
As ESPN reports, Tyson had a 50-6 record with 44 knockouts, giving him a knockout percentage of around 78%.
Who is the greatest boxer of all time?
Sportco lists down ten of the greatest boxers of all time to step inside the boxing ring.
- Jack Dempsey. Record: 53-6(43 KOs)
- Rocky Marciano. Record: 49-0(43 KOs)
- Roy Jones Jr. Record: 66-9(47 KOs)
- Sugar Ray Leonard. Record: 36-3(25 KOs)
- Joe Louis. Record: 66-3(52 KOs)
- Mike Tyson.
- Manny Pacquiao.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Was Marciano knocked down?
In his professional career, he was only knocked down twice. The first occurred in his first championship against Jersey Joe Walcott, 38, and the second occurred against 38 year-old Archie Moore. Despite his perfect record and retiring as champion, Marciano is rarely (if ever) rated as the top heavyweight of all time.
Who has the best chin in boxing?
The 10 best chins in boxing history
- Marvelous Marvin Hagler. Only Juan Roldan, right, could take Marvin Hagler off his feet — and it was more of a slip than a knockdown.
- Harry Greb. The old “Human Windmill” was as tough as they come.
- Rocky Marciano.
- George Chuvalo.
- Carlos Monzon.
- Kid Gavilan.
- Jake LaMotta.
- Carmen Basilio.
Who won Logan or Floyd?
On Sunday night in Miami Gardens, Florida, Floyd Mayweather outboxed Logan Paul over eight rounds in an exhibition bout that, by rule, had no official winner.