Steps to follow
- Take the screwdriver and make a hole in the tennis ball.
- Twist the screwdriver around to make the hole bigger.
- Cut the elastic cord into a desirable length.
- Tie one end of the cord to the nail.
- Insert the nail into the tennis ball.
- Use the screwdriver to make sure that the nail is inserted properly.
How do you attach a rope to a tennis ball?
Take the tennis ball and drill a small hole through the top – large enough to thread the rope through. Drill another hole at the opposite end. Thread the rope through the ball until your knot touches the ball surface. Tie another knot in the rope at the bottom of the ball.
How long should the string be on a reflex ball?
Instructions: Step 1) Measure the string – it should be the length from your shoulder to your wrist.
How do you make a tennis ball tug toy?
- Cut 5-8cm wide slits at the bottom of your shirts.
- Tear until you have individual strips.
- Plait three strips together and tie a knot on each end.
- Repeat until you have three plaits.
- Tie one of the plaits around the other two.
- Slice two openings on either end of a tennis ball.